Back in 2013, I posted a 30-before-30 list. Today, it’s turned into a bucket/goal list of sorts.
Here’s what I hope to accomplish. It will be updated occasionally. For more on my travel bucket list check out this page.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Pay off student loan before due date. Refinanced loan to pay off in Jan. 2022. (original: 2029)
- Think of my body as beautiful, no if, ands or buts.
- Take a self-defense class.
- Go to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
- Take a trapeze class.
- Go rock climbing again.
- Run a marathon. Chicago Marathon, Oct. 9, 2016. Time 4:52:33
- Pay off car loan before due date. Paid off Aug. 2017, 5 months ahead of due date.
- Take a surfing lesson. Enjoyed an amazing lesson after the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Half.
- Visit California. Visited San Francisco in April 2016, San Diego in June 2016, Los Angeles in Oct. 2016
- Use passport: Visited London, Paris and Rome in May 2015.
- Learn to play tennis: Took a class in spring 2014.
- Visit New York City: Took a trip in February 2015.
- Go to more plays, musicals: The Lion King in August 2014, Phantom of the Opera (Broadway) in February 2015
- Try a Crossfit class: Completed spring 2015.
- Spend more wisely.
- Visit downtown more.
- Go to the beach more often.
- Keep running.